We’re excited to assist you with converting to the NARPM Accounting Standard Chart of Accounts. Below are next steps:
- Review the conversion process below.
- Complete the NAS Conversion Documentation Form below.
- Schedule your initial conversion review call after completing the NAS Conversion Documentation Form.
- Review the Scope of Services included in the original signup form.
- Upon completion/delivery of the NAS Conversion Documentation form below, you will be given a link where you need to schedule your initial conversion review call. NOTE: the more quickly you complete this form and schedule your call, the better chance you have of getting your choice of conversion dates.
- The conversion process will be completed two weeks from your initial review call.
- We will need 10 calendar days of silence — no activity in the corporate accounting books — in order to complete a seamless conversion. NOTE: this silence period begins 1 business day before your review call so that we can prep your information for the call.
- Changes made in the books during the specified silence time-frame voids the two-week conversion timeline.
- Please email email@example.com with any questions about this process.